|De’LonghiMagnifica||Dual boiling system – 2 year guarantee – Burr grinder – Milk frothing arm – Adjustable height dispenser||High-End||Learn More|
|Morphy Richards||Variable steam control – Compact design – Easy to use – Frothing function – 1.2 Litre water tank – Dual cup dispenser||Mid-Range||Learn More|
|Andrew James||Steam wand – Keep warm – Hot water function – 2 year warranty||Mid-Range||Learn More|
Top 3 Espresso Coffee Machines
Espresso Coffee Machines are great for those that love the taste of coffee from their local coffee shops. They mostly provide an easy way to make espressos and cappuccinos from coffee bean to cup within minutes, and they all come with a host of features that make the experience easy.
A lot of the espresso coffee machines on the market are fairly expensive, but they are certainly worth having if you are a coffee fanatic. Whether you are looking for a strong espresso in the morning or a frothy cappuccino, you can be sure buying a good quality coffee machine is the way forward and won’t take much doing to produce a good quality coffee every time you want one. If you are currently looking for an espresso coffee machine, have a look at the three below which are currently three of the most popular on the market.
De’LonghiMagnifica Review – Our Number 1
The De’LonghiMagnifica Espresso Coffee Machine (CHECK THE PRICE HERE!) definitely gives all of the other coffee machines on the market a run for their money. This product was built to last thanks to its stainless steel design and if you are looking for an easy way to make your coffees in the morning – this coffee machine is the answer. This product comes with a host of features to make your life easier and with the powerful dual boiling system that comes with this machine ensures your coffee is made to perfection. There isn’t a lot this coffee machine can’t do when it comes to making espressos and cappuccinos, so you can be sure you are going to be able to make a coffee to suit your taste buds with ease. Have a look at some of the features this De’Longhi product provides:
- Burr Grinder – The burr grinding system is implemented so you can have a coffee from coffee bean to cup within a matter of minutes. This is the best way of making coffee because the beans keep the coffee fresh which in turn makes a much better tasting coffee.
- Milk Frothing Arm – The milk frothing arm is great for those looking to add a bit of froth to their cups of coffee, whether you are looking to make a strong Americano or a simple Cappuccino, the milk frothing arm will provide you with all of the froth you require.
- 2 year guarantee – This De’Longhi product consists of high quality, but it still comes with a lengthy 2 year guarantee so you can be sure you are covered should anything ever go wrong.
- Stainless steel design – This product is based around a stainless steel design that not only looks nice in any kitchen, but it’s also very easy to wipe down and clean after every use.
- Adjustable height dispenser – The adjustable height dispenser is a great feature for those that are looking for a cup of coffee in their favourite mugs. A lot of the time coffee machines do not cater for a variety of cup sizes, but this one does.
- Dual boiler system – The dual boiler system will ensure that all coffees are made with boiling water and the coffee stays hot for a long period for you to enjoy.
This product isn’t exactly cheap, but seeing as it comes with a built in burr grinder that provides even better tasting coffee and it also comes with a dual boiler system, makes this product worth investing in. It’s a great investment for those that enjoy drinking coffee on a regular basis because this product is going to last a long time – and it comes with multiple features that make the whole coffee making process easy. If you are looking for a coffee machine for your espresso and cappuccino making needs, you should definitely consider this De’Longhi product and all of the features it provides.
Features: Dual boiling system – 2 year guarantee – Burr grinder – Milk frothing arm – Adjustable height dispenser
Morphy Richards Review – Number 2
Having an espresso in the morning is all it takes to get going for the day, and there is no better way of making one than with your very own espresso coffee maker. Espresso Coffee Makers do not have to be expensive to be able to provide you with a quick way to make great tasting espressos, and the Morphy Richards 172004 Accents Espresso Coffee Maker proves that. Have a look at some of the features this inexpensive product provides:
- 2 Litre Water Tank – This coffee maker can make up to 8 cups of coffee in any one sitting which makes it perfect for big families or those that have friends round regularly.
- Milk frothing feature – The milk frothing feature is perfect for those that like cappuccinos and the like – the frothing feature will help froth any coffee to suit your tastes.
- Dual cup dispenser – This product provides a dual cup dispenser so you will be able to fill up two cups of coffee at the same time, making this product twice as fast at dispensing than other coffee makers on the market.
- Variable steam control – The variable steam control will let you adjust the steam to suit your tastes.
- Compact design – This product along with its many features comes in a compact design that can be placed on any kitchen worktop without taking up too much room.
This Morphy Richards 172004 Espresso Coffee Maker will make it much easier for you to make multiple cups of coffee at the same time. With its reasonably sized water tank and its ability to dual dispense means it is much quicker to serve coffee than other makers on the market. If you are looking for a good quality espresso coffee maker then it doesn’t get much better than this Morphy Richards branded product.
Features: Variable steam control – Compact design – Easy to use – Frothing function – 1.2 Litre water tank – Dual cup dispenser
Andrew James Review – Number 3
The Andrew James Barista Coffee Maker not only looks great in any kitchen thanks to its stainless steel design but it also makes coffees with ease. The product itself comes with many functions that will make coffees just like professional baristas so you can be sure of the same great tasting coffee as your local coffee shop provides. Have a look at some of the many features this product is able to provide its consumers:
- 2 year warranty – This Andrew James branded product comes with a handy 2 year warranty so you are covered should anything go wrong with the product. Simply let them know and they will arrange for collection, repair/replacement, and redelivery free of charge if it breaks within its first 2 years.
- Hot water function – If you decide that you want to make a cup of tea or another hot drink then that can be done with ease thanks to this hot water function. Simply switch it to hot water and no coffee will come out.
- Stainless steel design – The stainless steel design that this product is based upon is ready to compliment any modern kitchen. It is also very robust and easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel structure.
- Steam wand – This Andrew James Barista Coffee Maker comes with its own steam wand so you will easily be able to froth your coffees just the way you like them.
In terms of pricing structure it certainly isn’t expensive, and when you compare this product with others in its range you will quickly find this one is definitely worth buying. It comes with a variety of features and a nice looking design to compliment it so you can be sure you are getting everything in one easy to use coffee maker. This product should be considered if you aren’t looking for a high-end coffee maker, but instead a coffee maker that is ready to get the job done.
Features: Steam wand – Keep warm – Hot water function – 2 year warranty
The De’Longhi Magnifica is the only product in this list that really catches the eye, even though it is the more expensive option. This product is very high-end so the price isn’t for the faint hearted, but for what it provides in terms of features and overall design makes this a sure winner in the espresso coffee maker market. The other two can be considered as the more affordable options, but they don’t offer anywhere near as much as the De’Longhi so it’s definitely worth spending the extra money.