Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker Review
The AerobieAeroPress Coffee Maker (CHECK THE PRICE HERE!) is one of those products you look at and instantly think “that’s never going to work”, but the product is currently very popular thanks to the fact it does actually do the job it’s supposed to.
The product was designed to make the coffee making experience not only easy, but taste as delicious as if it were made in a professional coffee maker in the shop. The product itself looks very small and fragile, but once you first use the pressing feature you will automatically realise it’s very much robust and will make any coffee powder taste great.
The coffee maker was designed to be as simple to use as possible, which is why all you have to do is add your chosen ground coffee and some hot water, and then it will make your coffee with ease. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- Filters – Of course, you will need filters to make great tasting coffee which is why this product is supplied with 350 paper filters for you to get through. Even though it’s not recommended, you could potentially use the paper filters a few times each by rinsing them under a tap to get the best value for money. There is also the added option of buying a metal filter which could improve the taste somewhat and that would in turn provide even better value for money because it can be washed over and over again.
- Easy to use – This product is so easy to use it’s starting to make simple coffee machines look complex. Simply add your chosen amount of water and specific ground coffee and push into your chosen coffee cup. This product can cater for a variety of ground coffee and more importantly, it can produce professional cups of coffee within a matter of seconds, so you aren’t waiting around for ages for that nice cup of coffee in the morning.
- Easy to clean – This product is in fact very easy to clean. Not only is it dishwasher safe for the top shelf but a simply rinse under the tap is all it takes to get this sparkling clean and ready to use for the next coffee. There aren’t loads of little bits to clean either so you can be sure this product is very easy to clean and hassle-free.
- Smooth coffee in one minute – It actually takes just 20 seconds to make a cup of coffee once you have filled this product with your required coffee. Simply push the pump downwards and into the cup you are drinking from, it doesn’t get any easier and it will save messing around with coffee machines that are complex. This product offers a very simple solution to coffee enthusiasts and once you have one of these in your possession you will quickly wonder why you ever wanted a coffee machine in the first place. This product does everything you need and whilst you can’t do everything a coffee maker can, this one does what it’s supposed to.
- Lightweight & Compact – The AerobieAeroPress Coffee Maker weighs just a little over 400 grams so you can be sure it is very lightweight and easy to use. Its compact design will ensure it is easy to grip and when putting pressure on it, it won’t slip out of your hands thanks to the materials it’s designed from. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make coffee that isn’t going to cost you a lot, then this is the best alternative to a coffee machine itself. You will quickly wonder why so many people out there are spending hundreds on a coffee machine when in reality they could just use one of these.
- Versatile – This product is very versatile and can cater for a variety of coffee brands to suit your tastes. Using a coarse ground of coffee will make things easier to press but it can also cater for those that like something different. It’s a very versatile product and can cater for a wide range of coarseness.
- Variety of pumping methods – Simply pushing the pump into a cup is all it takes to produce great tasting coffee, but there are other methods online that will show you how to make the smoothest of coffees using other pushing methods. You will be able to bring the taste out with ease depending on the methods you choose.
In terms of features it doesn’t really do a lot, but that’s what it was supposed to be like. You don’t need to mess around with anything complicated with this product, simply add your coffee and water and you will have freshly made coffee within seconds – or minutes if you choose to press using different methods. This product truly works and for the price tag it goes for makes this a strong competitor in its unique field.
Features: 350 paper filters – Variety of pressing methods – Versatile – Lightweight – Robust